Rent for meetings, reunions, birthday parties, etc.
Cost: From $75 to $200 per hour
*1/2 Facility includes rental of the gym, game room and community room.
**Full Facility includes gym, game room, community room, walking track, fitness room and free weight room. Fourteen year age-limit requirements still apply to fitness center and free weight room.
The aerobic studio and circuit and weights areas are not open during rentals. Those rooms may be made available for an additional $20 per hour per room charge provided a YMCA staff person is available to staff the additional rooms.
A YMCA staff person(s) will be on site throughout the duration of the rental. Minimal charges may be added to cover the costs of set up, tear down and cleaning.
- All rentals will have a signed contract and agree to cover the cost of any damage that occurs during the rental period.
- Rental form must be completed and submitted for approval.
- Requests will only be approved for appropriate activities.
- Facility will not be rented if request interferes with existing programs or events.
- Honesty is expected when completing the rental form. Manipulating the information on the form to receive a discounted rate will result in rental cancellation and will jeopardize future rentals.
- Rental is on a first come, first serve basis. Non-member rentals will not be bumped for member rentals.
- All rentals require a two-hour minimum.
- Deposit equaling 50% of rental fee must be made at time of booking to ensure date and time confirmation.
- The rental fee must be paid in full prior to date of rental.
- Rentals cancelled within two weeks of the rental date will not receive a refund.
- Additional fees may apply if facility use extends past requested time.
- Damaged equipment or misuse of the facility will result in additional fees.
- YMCA rules apply to all rentals.
For more information, please contact Ashley Chism at firstname.lastname@example.org.