Flying Fish Swim Team
First Week Free!
Has your child ever wanted to try their hand at the flying fish swim team? Now’s the time because your first week is on us!
Ages: 6 – 21
The Millington YMCA Flying Fish Swim Team is a developmental swim team that focuses on introducing children to competitive swimming. They will be taught competitive swim strokes, as well as, starts and turns. The Flying Fish are a part of the Mid-South Swimming League and compete in monthly swim meets at different facilities in the Memphis area.
Practice Time: 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Practices Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- We take new registrations daily and we practice year round.
- All swimmers should have general knowledge of all 4 competitive swim stokes.
- All swimmers must be able to swim the length of the pool without stopping.
- Specific technique, diving starts, and turns will be taught during practice.
Fees: Member/Millington Resident $55 monthly
Non-Member $80 monthly
Register Online or at Welcome Center