Summer Day Camp
Whether you choose one week or all summer, YMCA Day Camp fits your schedule and provides fun and enriching activities for your child. Campers work together in many activities, which lead to the development of team work skills, leadership skills and lifelong friendships. In addition, Campers gain an understanding of the YMCA Character Development Values: Caring, Honest, Respect, Responsibility and Faith.
Camp Dates: May 26- July 31
Register at any camp location during the afterschool hours, or the Olive Branch Family YMCA or Greenbrook Elementary BLDG D from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Hernando Hills Elementary School
- Olive Branch Elementary School*
- Southaven Intermediate School*- Teen camp (ages 13-15) will be offered at this location
* Locations will offer lunch and snack
Camp Hours: 6:30am-6:00pm
$75 Registration fee per family
$115 weekly per child – Ages 5-12
$5 sibling discount
$60 per week for Counselors in Training “CIT” program. Applications must be submitted for review before acceptance.
Payment for registration fee and first week is due at time of registration. All requests for Income Based Rate Scale are based on household income. Please bring 2014 income tax statement and last two check stubs for household. Amount will be determined at registration.
Please bring your child’s physician’s address & telephone number as well as health insurance, current immunization records and emergency contact information.
Items to bring to camp:
- Swimsuit, Sunscreen & Towel
- Field Trips filled with Adventure – Once a week
- Swimming – Twice a week (Swim lessons offered)
- Team Sports
- Organized Games
- Character Development
- Arts – Imagination and Creativity
- Weekly Themes – Wacky Wednesday’s