Summer Day Camp
Camp Dates: May 23-August 3 (Subject to change based on DeSoto County School schedule)
Registration Dates: Saturday, March 19th and April 16th at Chicksaw Elementary, Hernando Hills Elementary and Greenbrook Elementary
Register at any camp location during the afterschool hours, or the Olive Branch Family YMCA or Greenbrook Elementary BLDG D from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Chickasaw Elementary School (Ages 9-12) *
- Hernando Hills Elementary
- Olive Branch Elementary School (Ages 5-8) *
- Southaven Middle School **
** Teen camp (13-15) will be offered at this location only
Camp Hours: 6:30am-6:00pm
$75 Registration fee per family
$75 weekly Teen Camp
$115 weekly per child – Ages 5-12
$5 sibling discount
$65 per week for Counselors in Training “CIT” program (OBES and HHES Camp). Applications must be submitted for review before acceptance.
Payment for registration fee and first week is due at time of registration. All requests for Income Based Rate Scale are based on household income. Please bring 2015 income tax statement and last two check stubs for household. Amount will be determined at registration.
Please bring your child’s physician’s address & telephone number as well as health insurance, current immunization records and emergency contact information.
Items to bring to camp:
- Swimsuit, Sunscreen & Towel
- Field Trips filled with Adventure – Once a week
- Swimming – Twice a week (Swim lessons offered)
- Team Sports
- Organized Games
- Character Development
- Arts – Imagination and Creativity
- Weekly Themes – Wacky Wednesday’s