YMCA Child Development Center
INFANT, TODDLER, & PRESCHOOL CARE
OPENING SOON – LAKELAND, TN
The YMCA Child Development Center provides developmentally appropriate curriculum designed to support the cognitive, social, emotional, and physical growth of your child. Kids at the Y are surrounded by positive adult role models and are encouraged to use their creativity, develop new skills, and work and play with peers.
- Ages: 6 weeks – 5 years
- Hours: 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Location: 2935 Lakeland Hills Drive Lakeland, TN 38002 (Corner of HWY 64 and Lakeland Hills Drive across from the Sonic)
- Center: New Remodeled center with state of the art equipment for early learning and child development
- Meals: Breakfast and afternoon snack included with a full lunch daily for most children except infants
Center Director: Leslie Gatlin, (901) 505-0959 or email@example.com
- Focus on kindergarten readiness
- The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool is an award-winning curriculum that is fully-aligned with the Head Start Child Development and Early Learning Framework
- Teaching Strategies GOLD® is a comprehensive, research-based assessment system that supports effective teaching and child development.
Licensed Care Options
(Weekly Cost for Year Round Care)
- Infant (6 weeks – 12 months) – $175/week
- Toddler (12 – 35 months) – $170/week
- Preschooler (3 – 4 years) – $165/week
- Kindergarten Readiness (4 – 5 years) – $160/week
*Fee assistance available for those who qualify
REgistration now open!
Please call Childcare Services at (901) 505-0959 to schedule your registration appointment.
Employment Opportunities Available
The YMCA of Memphis & The Mid-South is seeking talented staff for positions at the YMCA Child Development Center. Visit the Career Center to learn more and apply.
Coordinator, Early Learning (1 Position Available)
This position supports the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. In addition to functioning as the Coordinator at an assigned location, the coordinator provides support to the Childcare Director and the Childcare Services branch in departmental communications, special event planning, record keeping and overall programs administration and supervision.
Lead Teacher, Early Learning (6 Positions Available)
Responsible for classroom leadership, supervising a group of children, in addition to overseeing the activities of other groups.
Assistant Teacher, Early Learning (8 Positions Available)
Assists with supervision of and implementing activities with a group of children in an early childhood or school aged child care site.
For more information about the YMCA Child Development Center, contact Brian McLaughlin, Vice President of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org