Make A Gift
The Y meets community needs…helping keep children safe and cared for, guiding teens in a positive direction, strengthening adults in spirit, mind and body.
The Y is a nonprofit organization that counts on your generosity to help people from all walks of life realize their potential, achieve goals, and become healthier and stronger individually and collectively. Your tax-deductible donations will directly help our Memphis & Mid-South community by:
- Teaching youth important life skills through character-building programs
- Offering recreational programs and swimming lessons for kids
- Providing fee assistance for after school care and summer day camp
- Helping seniors improve mobility and maintain good health
Learn more about our members who benefit from your generosity.
Donations, of all amounts make a difference. Thank you for your support and your investment in the Y mission and our community.
Or give by sending a check:YMCA of Memphis & the Mid-South
6373 Quail Hollow, Suite 201
Memphis, TN 38120
Or call: 901.766.7677
- Provides one session of swim lessons
- Supports a child’s participation in one week of after school care
- Sends a child to one week of Summer Day Camp
- Supports a session of exercise and pool activity for a special needs child
- Allows a child to participate in after school care for one month
- Funds a water safety program for 10 students
- Helps ten children participate on a youth sports team
- Helps a senior enjoy a year of exercise or rehabilitation
- Enables a child to enroll in day camp for the entire summer
- Provides three months of youth development & leadership programs
- Provides a year of recreational activities for a family